HORSE BACK RIDING
Enjoy miles and miles of beautiful Wisconsin trails in the Kettle Moraine State Forest.
Our experienced trail riding guides will ensure you have a fun and safe experience while riding our horses at the Kettle Moraine Ranch.
- TRAIL RIDES -
1 Hour Ride - $40.00 Per Person
1.5 Hour Ride - $60.00 Per Person
2 Hour Ride - $80.00 Per Person
3 Hour Ride - $100.00 Per Person
-Must Have A Reservation-
- PONY RIDES -
10 Minutes - $10.00 Per Person
- HOURS -
We are open April - November
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- NOTE -
* There is a $5.00 trail pass for anyone over the age of 16. This fee goes to the state of Wisconsin. You must bring cash for this.
* We only accept cash or checks.
*WI Sales Tax is included in price.
* Reservations are required.
* Prices are subject to change at any time.
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -
1.Do I need to make a reservation for a horse back trail ride?
Yes, reservations are required. Please call us at 262-594-2122 to make a reservation.
2. How old do children have to be to go on a horse back trail ride?
Children have to be 8 years old. (Child must be able to hold on to the horses reins.)
Pony rides are available for children 8 and under.
3. What should I wear to go horse back riding?
It is highly recommended that you wear pants and closed-toed shoes. Bug spray is also recommended.
4. Is there a weight limit to ride a horse?
Yes, our weight limit is 230 pounds. This is for the safety of our horses.
5. Are we allowed to trot or run with the horses on our ride?
NO, we only walk with our horses. Safety is our number one priority, and trotting is a huge liability. We work with kids and adults of all ages, many with learning or physical disabilities. Our horses are well-mannered, and they need to stay that way. Running or trotting with the horses can cause future misbehavior's. We want to ensure that all our guests have the best and safest experience at the ranch.
6. What form of payment do you take?
We only accept cash or checks. There is no ATM on site.
7. Can we tip our trail guide?
Absolutely, tips are very much appreciated by our staff.
8. Can we bring a picnic lunch?
Yes, we have picnic tables setup around the ranch that you may use. We do not serve food at the Kettle Moraine Ranch.
9. Do I have to wear a safety helmet?
No, it is not required, but is recommended for children. We have safety helmets available for use at no charge. You may also bring along your helmet to wear.