- CAMPING -
Camp With Your Family, Friends, Or Horses!
- Tent Camping -
$7.00 Per Person/Per Night
Must bring all your own camping gear.
Picnic tables & garbage can included.
Fire-pit area available.
- RV Camping -
$40.00 Per Night With Electric
Must bring your own power cord & adapter.
$30.00 Per Night No Electric
- Horse Camping -
$10.00 Per Horse/Per Night
Horses must be tied to your trailer or must stay in a portable pen.
$20.00 Per Horse/Per Night For An Outside Box Stall
Must bring "Coggins" paper for each horse.
Must provide your own food & water bucket for your horse.
Water is available.
- What's Around Us -
* The Kettle Moraine State forest is literally right across the street from us. Access to horse trails, and hiking right in our front yard.
* Eagle Springs Lake, Blue Spring Lake, & Ottawa Lake are all within 10-15 minutes away.
* Rushing Waters Trout Farm only 8 minutes away.
* Paradise Springs only 5 minutes away.
* Alpine Valley (Concerts) only 15-20 minutes away.
- Notes -
* There are no shower units available.
* All campers have water access.
* Campers are responsible for all their own cleanup.
* Campers are responsible for all animal cleanup.
* Garbage cans available for use.
* Bonfire wood available for $25.00 a bundle.
* Horses must be tied up, or put in a portable pen at all times. No horses should be walking around freely.
* If you want to bring your dog, you must have approval from the Kettle Moraine Ranch manager before hand.
* All campers must sign a camping wavier form.
* Kettle Moraine Ranch only accepts cash or check for payment.